As a partner of the Custodial Facilities Forum, The Custodial Review are pleased to announce that you have chance to present at the event – where secure estates and facilities of the future will be the focus.
The CFF are inviting submissions to present at the conference, which is being held on November 15 and 16 at Whittlebury Hall, Northants.
If you’re involved in the design, delivery or management of secure estates we’d be interested to hear about the following subject areas:
• Facilities that meet the needs of an ageing prison population including accessibility and designing for dementia.
• Custodial facilities that keep both staff and those remanded safe. What’s the latest best practice, how can we reduce the risks of self-harm and protect staff?
• Integrating rehabilitation and design, facilities of the future.
• Balancing efficiency, performance and long term cost-effectiveness in modernising secure facilities
• Innovations in the custodial sector – what can we learn and adopt from other countries, and other sectors such as mental health?