The 18th Criminal Justice Management Conference is a national event bringing together over 300 professionals in prison and probation services alongside police, central government and courts who, together, have a joint responsibility to shape current reform and the future direction of policy in the criminal justice system.
Taking place in the QEII Centre, Central London, this interactive policy forum will feature key updates from the Ministry of Justice, Serco, HMP Berwyn and more. Plus, as a valued reader of The Custodial Review, you are entitled to a discounted place!
We have recently confirmed Russ Trent, Governor, HMP Berwyn to deliver a morning keynote on: ‘Modernising Prison Estates to Deliver a User-Centric Service’ which helps expand on the shift in culture of modern prisons in reforming offenders and reinforcing effective rehabilitation.
One of our limited delegate passes at this market leading event will ensure you access to Russ’ session, alongside other confirmed speakers, including:
- Justin Russell, Director General, Offender Reform and Commissioning Group, Ministry of Justice
- Katy Bourne, PPC, Surrey & Sussex Police; Chair, Police ICT Company
- Rupert Soames, Group Chief Executive, Serco
- Rod Clark, CEO, Prisoners' Education Trust
- Frances Crook, Chief Executive, The Howard League for Penal Reform
- Jonathan Aitken, Former MP for Thanet and Cabinet Minister, Former Prisoner
To secure your place at the Criminal Justice Management Conference while availability lasts, please visit www.cjm-conference.co.uk/registration and quote ‘MCUST100’ on the booking page to receive £100 off.